Roberts Manufacturing in Oakwood, Ohio, has several openings for CNC Machinists/Operators to serve in our Mill/Lathe Departments. The Successful candidate must be able to work 2nd shift Monday – Thursday 3:30pm-2:00am and must be able to perform the daily tasks required to set/up and run CNC Mills or Lathes, display a great attitude, and be desiring to grow into the position.
– 3-5 years minimum experience in Machining
– Ability to read and comprehend Blueprints
– Ability to utilize standard gage’s i.e. Calipers, Micrometers, Height Stands etc.
– CNC operations/set-up ability on Horizontal Mills and or Lathes
– Must be able to communicate professionally in a fast-paced environment with other machinist and supervision
– Ability to understand and use decimal system i.e. (.0001-.001-.01-.100)
– Help maintain machines and work area in a clean and safe manner
– Must be self-motivated
– Attitude and Attendance is a must
– Ability to work in a team setting and mindset
Benefits and Information:
Wages will commensurate with your level and ability. We offer excellent compensation with benefits to include medical, employer-contributed 401 (k), and profit sharing. Please visit our website at www.robertsmanufacturing.net for more information on our company.
You may respond by faxing your resume to 419-594-2900, or emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org